We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the data interchange between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be developing all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a highly professional team. You will work with up-to-date technologies to increase productivity and deploy efforts and monitoring tools. The main Team focus is on launch a new SaaS product.
- Own development environments, platforms, deployments, and all related cloud technical issues;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to repeating environment issues;
- Manage the CI process and work with R&D to improve it, from build until automated testing.
Skills And Qualifications
- DevOps experience;
- OS – Linux must have, Windows nice to have;
- Cloud – AWS;
- Scripting – Python, Bash, JS;
- CI/CD solutions preferable Jenkins;
- Deep understanding of networks and protocols;
- DataBases: MySQL;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Great communication skills and ability to manage priorities.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with microservices Kubernetes and/or another Orchestration tool;
- GIT, NPM;
- Application server – NodeJS.