Silinexx offers proven automation and integration solutions for Smart Home and Industry Systems. This includes fully configured, tested, and documented settings for networking, control, communications, automation, and protection for giving a new level of comfort and safety.
Silinexx develops particular Smart Industry Systems designed for specific needs of each Client. We can also improve existing automated systems and create software for it. Smart Automation Systems are integrated with the use of various control devices such as PC/PLC’s, various sensors and actuators, communication buses/modules, machine drives, HMI (Human Machine Interface) systems and other control equipment. We work with small manufacturing companies and large-scale industrial factories.
APPLICATION SPHERES: any cases of using electrical appliances.
MANUFACTURING & CONSTRUCTION:
- Сontrol and monitor stream flows (gas and fluids) using pumps, flow sensors, and other devices
- Voltage cut-off and control
- Finalized product quality control (product parameters compliance testing) etc.
OFFICE: security system control, heating control, emergencies and fire control, flood control, etc.
- Higher productivity at lower cost
- Increasing safety for employees by transmission of dangerous work processes to automated devices
- Monitoring from remote locations
- Reducing manual/periodic checking
- Increasing productivity and product quality
Silinexx develops reliable solutions allowing you to manage your home the way you want to. Our Team works on automating the ability to monitor and control items around the house — from heating and electricity systems to pet feeders. We care about a proprietor’s and facility’s ecosystem.
- Cost reduction through effective resource management
- Monitoring and control from remote locations
- Everyday comfort provided by Smart Home solutions
BIG DATA PREPARATION
Silinexx is experienced in the creation of device prototypes (based on Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Cubie Board, Olinuxino, etc.) with various types of peripherals.
As a result, the client gets a fully featured setup including:
- Process Analysis – understanding of existing processes
- Analysis of the value chain
- Mathematical modeling and charting techniques
- Building connectivity: Machine-to-Machine (M2M), device to device, device to cloud, device to smartphone, custom communication protocols
- Building proper data visualisation
- Strategies for automation and production systems
- Automation migration strategy
- Complete understanding of processes
- Markers for high-load points and ability to make each process more effective
- Optimization estimations