While preparing new product to release, its functionality and serviceability are of high importance. That’s why Silinexx can exercise your product’s functionality throughout the entire development cycle – alpha, beta and RTM (golden master) phases of development.
Silinexx Quality Assurance engineers usually starts with developing comprehensive test plans. We can prepare a detailed test strategy and plan or use already existing one provided by the client.
Get a FREE 1 hour consultation today to learn how we can help you improve your embedded system or product
Our dedicated test team can handle all the testing process for your hardware and software solutions. Silinexx provides the following types of testing:
- Functionality testing – to verify that functionality of your product matches the specification
- Compatibility (interoperability) testing – is performed to make sure your product functions in its targeted use environment (e.g. operating systems, different platforms, chipsets, manufacturers, etc.) and collaborates correctly with other products in the “real world”
- Performance testing – be sure the system performs fast enough and meets the performance requirements according to specs
- Usability testing – independent analysis of a product in terms of easiness to use
- Automation testing – allows you to perform repetitive testing quickly and easily by scripting
- Competitive analysis testing – compare your products with direct and indirect competitors in the marketplace